Partners in Preservation
Partners in Preservation help Historic Augusta meet its mission to protect and preserve Augusta’s architectural and historic legacy.
The Historic Augusta Partners in Preservation program invites you to support historic preservation in Augusta and Richmond County, Georgia while gaining valuable exposure for your company through an annual sponsorship of our primary events.
Annual Sponsors provide major support for our programs throughout the year while enjoying the greatest level of exposure to our audience through:
- Enhanced Marketing and Networking Opportunities at Our Most Popular Events
- New Membership Benefits
- Exclusive Print and Digital Advertising
Benefits are extended to all major events throughout the year with an approximate 10-20% cost savings, depending on the level chosen. In addition, annual sponsors receive benefits not available to individual event sponsors, including:
- Donor or Corporate Donor ($350) membership in Historic Augusta
- admission to the Heritage Party
- name or logo listed on our website with hyperlink
- name or logo listed in our newsletter (printed quarterly)
- use of the Lamar House for a meeting
If you or you company would like to join us as a Partner in Preservation, please click here, or contact our Programs and Marketing Director, Samantha Hargrove, by calling (706) 724-0436 or emailing [email protected] Custom sponsorship packages are also available!