Partners In Preservation
Historic Augusta’s Partners in Preservation program invites you to support historic preservation in Augusta and Richmond County, Georgia while gaining valuable exposure for your company through an annual sponsorship of our primary events.
Annual Sponsors provide major support for our programs throughout the year while enjoying the greatest level of exposure to our audience through:
- Enhanced Marketing and Networking Opportunities at Our Most Popular Events
- New Membership Benefits
- Exclusive Print and Digital Advertising
Benefits are extended to all major events throughout the year with an approximate 10-20% cost savings, depending on the level chosen. In addition, annual sponsors receive benefits not available to individual event sponsors, including:
- Donor or Corporate Donor ($350) membership in Historic Augusta
- Invitations to the Heritage Party and Cotton Ball
- Corporate Logo or Name listed on our website with hyperlink
- Corporate Logo or Name listed in Historic Augusta News, our quarterly print newsletter
If you or your company would like to join us as a Partner in Preservation, please contact Robyn Macey, Programs and Marketing Director, at
(706) 724-0436 or email [email protected]. Please click here if you would like to pay online.